Tuesday, December 29, 2009


We just enrolled our daughter in something called "Parizi Speed School". It's purpose is to make your child a better faster stronger athlete. Our little gym gal is having issues with getting enough speed to get over the vault so it just seems like the natural thing to do. Well last night was her evaluation to determine where she should be placed. During her evaluation she was asked to do as many pull ups as she could and my little 7 year old busted out 10 like it was nothing. Everybody in the gym stopped what they were doing and gave her a standing Ovation including former Oriole pitcher John Parrish. He came over and said "wow that girl is an athlete" Its funny to watch non-gymnast athletes gawk over how in shape our gym kids are. It kind of reminds me of those t-shirts that says "If gymnastics were easy it would be called football". These girls never cease to amaze me!

Dennis
gymdad.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. Gymnasts really are the most fit athletes I think. My daughter who is 9, but looks 6 she is so small, set the record at her school with 15 pull ups. I wish I could have seen the gym teacher's face LOL.

    ReplyDelete