Monday, December 14, 2009

Christmas on The Chesapeke

well, gymnastics meet #1 is over and done! Congrats to out girls for giving their all and competing tough against many gyms who are already at the END of their season. i must say, the judges were tough on this one. Sometimes I wish I could get inside their heads and know what the heck they're thinking. Over all the Baltimore meet was fun. I love that city since I am a diehard Orioles fan. Next up, a home meet that our girls are not competing in. Now take a guess what gym dad/radio guy would be asked to do at home meets? You guessed it, I am in charge of Emceeing and running the floor music. Seems kinda stereotypical huh? Oh he's a radio man, make him talk into a mic and play music! I don't mind though, except for the fact that the younger girls use the same music, so I have to hear it over and over all day!
But i digress, The season is officially under way and travel plans are already being made for Flipfest in Knoxville Tn. our next big road trip and just a few short weeks away! Weeeeeeeeee this is fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment